Saturday, July 18, 2015

Nice to meet you!

Hello world!  Welcome to my blog.  This is my 3rd attempt at blogging, so maybe the third time is the charm?  

Im hoping you all come along for, the ride as I chronicle my efforts to maintain my life balance as an age group triathlete, a wife, the breadwinner and the pug mom.  During the ride, I will probably entertain you with stories of my training, my pugs (I have 3) and random other silly things.  I'm hoping it's not all triathlon, all the time.  

What's on tap?  Well, a few short and middle distance triathlons and then the "A" race, Challenge Florida 70.3 in November.   It will be my 2nd 70.3 and I've got some ambitious goals.  I'll be doing all this will commuting 2 hours a day, working and trying to be a good wife.  Cake walk right???

And please bear with me as I am still building the blog content up.

So drop a note and say "Hi!"...it's nice to meet you!

 Epic finish line leap...Gulf Coast 70.3 triathlon

4 comments: